It’s time we reimagine how people connect.
However you’re networking these days, online or off, humor brings people together and helps start conversations.
Enter the Cartoonathon!
A Cartoonathon is a live, virtual event in which our talented and insightful New Yorker cartoonists collaborate with your group to discuss and co-create cartoons in a candid, fun atmosphere.
Why cartoons? Because laughter breaks the ice and helps people get to know each other.
How it all works
We’ll design an interactive session that provokes lively conversation about what brings you together.
As you share together, cartoonists listen in and draw cartoons that reflect your experience. The artists then present their rough cartoon drafts, and your team is invited to discuss, collaborate, and laugh with each other and the artists.
How can YOU benefit from a Cartoonathon?
- Reenergize your networking event with a fun 90-minute session.
- Cartoonathons can help bring together people from different teams or offices to discover connections and build your referral network.
- After months of working remotely, a Cartoonathon provides a fun way to laugh together and network in a new way!
Wondering if this approach would work for your group?
Look at these testimonials from past Cartoonathon clients:
– International Committee of the Red Cross
– The World Bank
– Adrienne Arsht-Rockefeller Foundation Resilience Center
– Red Cross Red Crescent Climate Centre
– Haileybury Institute
Great energy. I want to do this in all my workshops.” — World Bank and Afghan Government Cartoonathon
That was terrific! A great way to start the weekend.” — Cartoonathon attendee, Provisors
Really fantastic, I would say the highlight of my work week.” –International Federation of the Red Cross Cartoonathon on the challenge of working during COVID
Sample of Cartoonathon cartoon results
Get in touch with us, and we can create a custom Cartoonathon for your team today!
Complete the form, email Samantha@CartoonCollections.com or call 646.787.0651.